REGISTRATION & PARKING
IMPORTANT CHANGE BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2020
BEGINNING JANUARY 1 st , 2020
Food Giveaway will be 8:30a.m. – 12p.m.
Clients must be Stark or Summit County
residents only. ID & bill with name for
proof of address must be provided.
Clothing Giveaway will be 9:30a.m. – 12p.m.
Clients need to bring their own bags and
must be Stark County residents only.
ID & bill with name for proof of address
must be provided.
Revised January, 2020: (Subject to change)
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO GETTING EARLY NUMBERS:
PRE-REGISTRATION (Get a Number):
1. You may get a number on the Thursday (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) or Friday (8 a.m. to Noon) before a giveaway. You can also get a number the day of the giveaway starting at 7 a.m. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING! The parking lot opens at 6 a.m.
2. If you have a number, the parking lot opens at 6 a.m.…BUT PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE ON SATURDAY BEFORE 8:00 a.m. We do ask that you be here by 9:00 a.m. so that we can line everyone up and be ready to open the doors when we are ready.
IF YOU DO NOT get a number ON THE THURSDAY OR FRIDAY BEFORE THE GIVEAWAY…
1. We will begin giving out numbers in our parking lot at 7 a.m. on the day of a giveaway. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING! THE PARKING LOT OPENS AT 6 a.m.
2. By order of North Canton Police: THERE WILL BE NO LINING UP OR PARKING IN ANY TURN LANE OR STREET. DO NOT PARK ON SIDE STREETS, DRIVEWAYS, TRINITY BAPTIST CHURCH, OR BALLFIELD PARKING LOT.
3. When arriving in our parking lot from the east, please stay in the curb lane and leave the center turn lane for through traffic.The North Canton Police will not permit any parking on residential streets or turn lanes ($100 fine). Restrooms will open at 8 a.m. the morning of a giveaway.
4. NO ARGUING, FIGHTING, LOUD MUSIC, LOUD IDLING MUFFLERS, OR LITTERING WILL BE PERMITTED. Our giveaways will be shut down if our residential neighbors complain to the police. Please keep children and pets out of our neighbor’s yards.
5. NO SMOKING!! (If you must smoke, please smoke in your cars. Please do not dispose of cigarette butts on the parking lot, flower beds or grass.)
FOR FOOD GIVEAWAYS:
NEW PARKING & NUMBER INSTRUCTIONS 2020
(Due to our recent large crowds and
shortage of parking.) Please abide by the times listed below to arrive
for the Food giveaway.
We will be serving the following numbers between
the times listed below:
8:30a.m. – 9:15a.m. – Numbers 1-250
9:15a.m. – 10:00a.m. – Numbers 251 – 500
10:00a.m. – 10:45a.m. – Numbers 501 – 750
10:45a.m. – 12p.m. (Noon) – Numbers 751 & Up
Please Do Not Arrive in our parking lot
before your allotted time.
The giveaway will go much quicker if you abide
by these rules. Thank you!
Thank you for your help in making our giveaways run smoothly! (ID or proof of residence needed for food giveaways.) Please remember to be courteous to our volunteer staff…they are here to help you! Also…WE NEVER RUN OUT OF FOOD. Even though the line is long we can process 900 families in 3 hours.
UPCOMING EVENTS Call 330-499-4303 ext. 1 for future dates and times of upcoming giveaways.
Sunday Worship Wednesday
Morning Worship 9:00 a.m. Teen class 6:30 p.m.
Bible Study 10:30 a.m. Bible Study 7:00 p.m.
Contemporary Worship 11:00 a.m.
Evening Worship 5:00 p.m.
Check out our website for information about our church and our giveaways!